0) Graphic Driver Problems
– For ATI RadeonHD cards (especially x1250 and x1200)
yum install xorg-x11-drv-radeonhd
if /etc/X11/xorg.conf doesnt exist
yum install system-config-display
Run system-config-display –reconfig in terminal.
Option "DRI" "True"
– Or Install fglrx (At the time of writing of post official rpmfusion drivers dont exist)
Hence Fedora 10 ‘s kernel needs to be installed .Refer this post
(Make sure that you use correct driver since ati recently removed support for many cards )
1) Enabling OSS
(This is needed for Real Player 11 as it crashes with ALSA)
(In Root /Sudo Mode)
uncomment line as mentioned
2) Fixing glitchy sound problems.
There are many solutions to the sound problems listed in http://fedoraforums.org
They mainly deal with time scheduling
Other solutions consist of
– Enable OSS (See Above)
– Install OSS v4.x ( This replaces all the ALSA/Pulse Audio kernel modules)
3) Enabling TAP in MousePad / Touchpad
– Temporary Measure
– Permanent Measures
– System > Prefrences > Mouse >Touchpad > Enable mouse clicks
– Modifying xorg.conf
See this link.
NOTE: IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEM / ALTERNATE SOLUTION WITH ABOVE FIXES PLEASE POST A COMMENT.